Whale Watching - Mid July to Early November.|
Blue Dolphin Marine Tours is Hervey Bay’s longest running and leading sailing tour operator.
Our modern 10.5 metre catamaran is designed for our guests comfort and will enhance their experience as we explore this natural playground.
Peter Lynch (owner/operator) has over 24 years experience with marine life. 14 years with Seaworld, a
summer season with the Australian Antarctic Division and 10 years as a dolphin and whale watch operator here in Hervey Bay.
Full Day Whale Watch:
High quality—low numbers—multi-lingual crew.
With a small number of passengers, an unforgettable adventure and an intimate whale watching experience awaits you.
Tour includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and a complimentary beer or wine with lunch.
Courtesy Bus Pick Up from Angie's Garden.
|Whale Watch Cruise - 7.30am - 3.30pm (approx.)
- Adults A$120.00
- Children A$90.00 (4 to 14 years)
- Family Ticket 2 Adults & 2 Children A$370.00
(Family Ticket now includes dependant children up to 17 years)
HALF DAY WHALE WATCH CRUISES
Departs Urangan Boat Harbour Daily at
7:30am returning 12noon and 1:00pm returning 5pm.
Guaranteed Whale Watch Cruises
ADULTS: $ 115
CHILDREN: $ 60
FAMILY: $ 310
2 Adults & 2 Children aged from 4 up to 14 (extra child $50)
- Guaranteed Sightings.
- Brand New boat being Launched 2010.
- Water Level Viewing Area.
- Low Passenger Numbers: - Maximum of 60 passengers.
- Averaging between 30 to 50 passengers.
- On the Morning Cruise a Buffett Breakfast of Gourmet Quiche, Bacon Sausages, Tomatoes, Salad, Fresh Bread & a Tropical Fruit Platter is all included as well as a Morning Tea of Muffins, Pastries, Tea Cake & Biscuits.
- On the Afternoon Cruise a Buffet Lunch of Ham, Chicken, Roast Beef, Quiche Lorraine and Vegetarian, Two Salads and plenty of Fresh Bread as well as cheese, kabana & bickies on the return journey all included.
- Vegetarians & Special Dietary requirements catered for on request./li>
- Complementary Tea, Coffee & Filtered Water throughout Cruise.
- Snacks and Souvenirs Available for Purchase.
- Fully Licensed Bar.
- Kids activity sheets and toddler toys.
- Wheelchair access which also means wide stable decks.
- Courtesy Bus Pick Up from Angie's Garden.
HALF DAY WHALE WATCH CRUISES
Experience the trip of a lifetime aboard the luxurious and fast 20 meter Tasman Venture.
Let the humpback whales amaze you with their close encounters, magical songs through our hydrophone, spectacular breaching and see them swim through our underwater viewing windows. To be even closer to the whales, step out on to the viewing platform which takes you right to the water’s edge. Our friendly and accredited staff will provide you the best experience, with expert commentary about the whales, dolphins, birds and other wildlife.
An experience you will never forget!
- Free whale watching DVD
- Under water viewing windows
- Morning/afternoon tea provided
- Expert commentary by accredited staff
- Multi lingual staff and information
- 20 years whale watch experience
- Comfortable air-conditioned saloon
- Courtesy Bus Pick Up from Angie's Garden
Two trips daily; 8.30 am-12.30 pm & 1.30 pm-5.30 pm
- Adults A$115.00
- Children A$65.00 (4 to 14 years)
- Family Ticket 2 Adults & 2 Children A$310.00
- Extra Child A$50.00
There are more whale watch operators within Hervey Bay and we can book your adventure with any of them if you would prefer.
Remember, Hervey Bay is the only place where you can enjoy whales frolicking so close to the boats. Only in Hervey Bay do they take a break from their long migratory journey each year, other whale watch centres only have the whales passing by which is why Hervey Bay is acknowledged as the 'Whale Watch Capital of the World'.